There is nothing like real life hitting a person right between the eyes to confirm some things. I had this moment last week… all is good now, and the best part is that I came out of it with some very clear confirmations.
- I am absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt, doing the right thing
- Taking the risk of starting my own thing is the best thing I can be doing
- My husband is amazing, awesome, and my partner through everything
- I am going to schedule time for myself so that I don’t forget to move, breath, take it all in
- There are some amazing people in this world who don’t get nearly the credit or spotlight they deserve
I’m on a path, that I’m excited about, and the fear is gone for now. I am now sure that I’m making a better life for myself and my family… and that is all that matters. It may not look the way I or others expect it to… but I know it is the way things need to be.
Go hug someone you love today… and enjoy the ride you are on.